Our family is deeply committed to supporting veterans and first responders. Your sacrifices have secured our freedoms, and now it’s our turn to ensure you receive the full spectrum of benefits you’ve earned.
We offer assistance in accessing a variety of benefits, including:
- Up to 25 death certificates.
- A United States Flag to be presented to your next of kin.
- Provision of a burial headstone or marker.
- Free burial or columbarium plot for you and your spouse at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
- Local Honor Guard services.
- National Honor Guard.
- Issuance of a Presidential Memorial Certificate.
- A burial allowance.
Should you encounter any challenges in locating discharge papers (DD-214), please visit www.archives.gov/veterans/index.html for assistance.
For more information on Military Funeral Honors, visit www.militaryfuneralhonors.osd.mil.
To explore and understand more about Veteran Benefits, kindly refer to www.cem.va.gov.
We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all veterans for your invaluable service, courage, and commitment to our nation and its freedoms.